Indigo employs more than 100 skilled and professional staff from the fields of occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology, administration, human resources, IT, marketing and finance.
Each of our dedicated staff members form an integral part of our team, which keeps customers at the heart of everything we do.
For health professionals, working at Indigo offers opportunities to use their technical skills to add value to people’s lives with the potential to work across different areas of the organisation including assistive technology, home modifications, driver assessments and more.
Driver Trained Occupational Therapist - Team Lead
- Ongoing support, mentoring, and professional development
- Competitive industry salary and generous salary packaging options
- We encourage candidates from other states to apply, relocation allowance available for the right candidate
Driver Trained Occupational Therapist
- The necessary training to gain OTDA certification (July 2022 course)
- Valued based organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata)
Speech Pathologist - AAC and Assistive Technology
- Permanent (0.6 -1.0 FTE) position available to join our Allied Health team
- Continual opportunities for professional growth
- Generous salary packaging options plus additional annual leave
Seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist passionate about communication access for adults and children.
Occupational Therapist - Multiple roles (Expressions of Interest)
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home
- Salary packaging of up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT
- Additional annual leave and purchase leave options
Occupational Therapist - Team Lead
- Established Values based Organisation
- New full-time permanent role (0.8 FTE considered over 4 to 5 days)
- Central Nedlands location
Meet the Team
Read about what it's like to work at Indigo from our experienced, professional people, in their own words:
Fleur, Property and Administration Lead
What does your role involve? Managing such things as Fleet vehicles, equipment and facilities. Senior site administration – I am responsible for actioning site administration at Nedlands and overseeing the iLA office.