Do you or someone you care for need assistance to know what devices, equipment and communication technology is available to support individual communication needs?
Do you need assistance to complete a technology/AT funding application?
Whatever your communication needs, our enthusiastic speech pathologists are experienced in working with the latest devices and communication technology to support communication, learning, recreation, independence and safety.
Ways in which our speech pathologists could work with you include:
- Advice about the most suitable options.
- Assessment and prescription of devices.
- Setting up a communication device (hardware and software).
- Programming and troubleshooting communication devices.
- Ongoing support at home, school, work or in the community.
- Hire equipment for a trial before you commit to a purchase (additional charges).
- Support with completing technology funding applications.
When you book in with one of our Perth-based speech pathologists, you can have a one-off appointment or ongoing support, which includes access to different devices and technology to trial.
Would you like to know how Indigo's NDIS services can support you to achieve your goals?