How we can help
We work with the latest assistive technology and communication aids to help students participate, learn and communicate. Our Schools Team is experienced in working with schools and students with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including dyslexia, autism, cerebral palsy and intellectual disability.
Assistive technology can assist students:
- To access the curriculum
- promote students’ independence; and
- Assist students to reach their full potential.
We can offer support to schools in the following areas:
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Access to the curriculum and communication systems
- Literacy support technology
- Educational software and apps
- Workplace learning supports
- Community access and safety
- Life skills
- Using mobile devices.
We develop specific training tailored to each school’s needs. If you already have technology in your school such as iPads, Boardmaker software or the Proloquo2Go communication app, we run regular professional development and training throughout the school year. To view our range of individualised training workshops visit the Training page.
Get in touch
For more information about how we may be able to work with your school or students, please contact our Schools Team on: (08) 9381 0600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org