How we can help
We work with the latest assistive technology and communication aids to help students participate, learn and communicate.
Our Schools Team is experienced in working with schools and students with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including dyslexia, autism, cerebral palsy and intellectual disability.
Assistive technology can assist students:
- To access the curriculum
- promote students’ independence; and
- Assist students to reach their full potential.
We are proud to be a connected partner of WAESPAA (Western Australia Education Support Principals, Administrators' Association Inc.)
We can offer support to schools in the following areas: Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Access to the curriculum and communication systems
- Literacy support technology
- Educational software and apps
- Workplace learning supports
- Community access and safety
- Life skills
- Using mobile devices.