Indigo is a registered provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in Western Australia.
As part of your NDIS plan our occupational therapists and speech pathologists can support you with:
- Assistive Technology:
- Making the best assistive technology choices, suitable for your individual circumstances
- Trialling and sourcing assistive technology
- Setting up and training in the use of your assistive technology
- Therapy Services:
- Home modifications
- Driving Services:
- Driving lessons
- Vehicle modification assessment and prescriptions
- Providing ongoing support including assistance with maintenance or repair needs
- Funding applications
We can help you make the most of your funding and achieve the goals in your NDIS plan.
Contact our team to discuss how we can work with you to achieve your goals in your NDIS plan.
More information about the NDIS can be found here or by phoning 1800 800 110.