We offer a range of training, professional development and community information sessions based on the needs of the disability, aged care, health, and special education sectors.
Our experienced health professionals are qualified to deliver training on a range of topics, with specialist knowledge in:
- Assistive Technology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Home Modifications
- Inclusive Technology in Schools
- Scheduled group workshops in our Nedlands Training Room – Check our events calendar for upcoming training.
- On-demand group training – Choose from our training catalogue or contact our Training Lead to find out more. Training can be delivered at your location or at our Nedlands Centre.
- Bespoke group training – We work with you to create tailored training based on your desired learning outcomes.
Please contact our Training Lead on 08 9381 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can work with you to meet your training needs.
Our Most Popular Training