Please note that as of 1 July 2020, Indigo will cease the hire of low-level and some high-level assistive technology. Read about the changes to our Equipment Hire Service.
Through our Equipment Hire Service we offer short term hire of quality equipment for people of all ages and abilities throughout Western Australia.
Perhaps you may like to trial a piece of equipment to see if it is suitable prior to purchasing it?
Maybe your needs change regularly so buying equipment isn’t practical for you?
Or you may have undergone surgery and will only require equipment for a short time?
Whatever the reason, we are here to help. Our wide range of quality equipment for hire includes:
- Manual wheelchairs - self-propelling only.
- Standing and walking aids such as standing frames, crutches and walkers.
- Bathroom equipment including bath seats, shower commodes, mobile baths and specialised children's bathing systems.
- Hoists and slings.
- Pressure management items. For example, cushions, mattresses and mattress overlays.
- Transport items such as ramps, child car restraints and car transfer equipment.
- Communication devices including smart phones, big button land line phones, emergency call system phones and voice output devices.
- Technology items. For example, keyboards, mice, trackballs, software and switches.
There are many other types of equipment available for hire.