- Full time/Part time and flexible hours considered
- Location - Geraldton servicing MidWest
- Relocation Allowance
- Permanent contract
Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of assistive technology (AT), home modifications, therapy, and training. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals, and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
We're calling all Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists looking for a 'sea change' to enjoy Geraldton's beaches and stunning foreshore.
Occupational Therapists (OT) working at Indigo provide professional advice, services and support in Assistive Technology, Home Modification assessment and prescription, and Allied Health Therapy Services. The role involves the completion of OT assessments and interventions for aged care clients in their own homes.
Physiotherapists (PT) provide professional advice, services and support in Assistive Technology, mobility assessments, home exercise programs and falls prevention programs.
The role involves the completion of OT or PT assessments and interventions for aged care clients in their own homes.
The role is based in the Midwest (Geraldton) region, working from the comfort of your own home in between visiting client’s place of residence. The duties will include:
- Undertake person-centred assessments that identify the customers' functional capacity, strengths and lifestyle goals and develop a holistic, individualised person-centred therapy plan in partnership with the customer and their carer
- Provision of expert advice, assessment and prescription of AT, home modifications to CHSP eligible clients, wellness and reablement and funding and grant options available
- Preparation of professional reports and funding applications as required
- Assist with coordination of referrals, planning, delivery, and evaluation.
Do you love beaches and endless blue skies? Are you a passionate, self-driven and innovative therapist looking to move aware from the city confines but still have the support of an amazing team and organisation? Are you flexible and organised with a high standard of communication, problem-solving and initiative? Are you great with time management?
Do you have sound clinical expertise, preferably within the Aged Care sector and experience working with assistive technology and home modifications? Then we would love to hear from you and support you in your next role in a beautiful part of WA.
A candidate with at least 12 months' experience will be well supported to thrive in this role.
- Rewarding work and being part of a “Values based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development – we have a mentorship program in place
- Remote work setup and support
- $2000 Relocation allowance for eligible candidates
- Travel reimbursement
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, EAP support and fun active social committee
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS?
Register your interest today by clicking apply and providing your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
- View full position description - Occupational Therapist or Phsyiotherapist
- Contact Kate Gertau for occupational therapy roles at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the specifics of the position
- Contact Anthea Austin for physiotherapy roles email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position
Short listing will commence immediately, along with interviewing. We thank you for your interest in Indigo and reserve the right to fill the position before the close date.
A NDIS Worker Screening Check and Current First Aid and CRP certification is a pre-requisite for this position at Indigo.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, TogetherWe value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience. We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest and taking the time to apply for this position at Indigo.