- Fulltime position
- Nedlands/East Perth location
- Generous salary packaging options plus additional annual leave
Indigo (formally Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, driving and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
As part of ICT team, you will work across the business supporting users at two Perth metro sites. Having a cloud and mobile-first approach, we are looking for an ICT professional that loves working with people and keen to learn and work with new technologies. Our small ICT team is focused on empowering our staff with great technology and bringing to life our companies core values of Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Together. If you want to join a team that is progressive, high performing and supportive then look no further!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the ICT Manager and working closely with the Cloud System Administrator you will be responsible for supporting users on a day-to-day basis and managing Service Desk tickets. You will be encouraged to contribute to various projects to achieve Indigo’s cloud first based platform which are in line with our strategic direction.
The main tasks within your role are:
- Provide ICT technical support
- Set up accounts for new users and assist with password issues in Azure.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, prioritising, documenting and assessing impact
- Repair, rebuild and update equipment
- Develop an understanding for our core systems including Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Ring Central, MS software
- Assist introduction of new cloud-based technologies.
- Support ICT developments and projects
- Continually improve existing applications and services.
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated ICT professional with a desire to maximise the use of technology to help achieve our Organisational goals. You should be quick to learn, have excellent time management skills and a good communicator and collaborate effectively.
We are looking for someone who has some experience in a similar role, a sound knowledge of help desk and Microsoft technologies and some exposure to cloud based ICT environments. However we are equally keen to hear from motivated recent graduates and will be happy to support your development.
- Rewarding work in a values-based organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives
- It’s a great place to work! The ICT Team are incredible!
- Ongoing support, training and professional development
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave and flexible working arrangements,
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, and fun active social committee
- Support programme for all our employees - Free access to our EAP programme including 1:1 session with qualified coaches and psychologists.
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the selection criteria/personal requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
Applications close COB 20 June 2022.
short listing will commence immediately, Indigo reserves the right to commence interviews prior to the closing date.
COVID-19 (3x vax) vaccination is a pre-requisite for this position at Indigo Solutions.
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, contact email@example.com
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together.
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skills, and experience.
We thank you for your interest in Indigo and will respond to all candidates.