Feedback and Complaints
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and as such Indigo is committed to delivering a quality service based on a strong understanding of individual customer needs.
As part of our commitment to person-centred supports and continuous quality improvement we welcome and encourage feedback both positive and negative.
Please share your comments or concerns with us:
- Contact us on (08)9381 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online Feedback form
- Write to us:
Nedlands WA 6009
Your feedback can be anonymous, however, in an effort to achieve a workable solution for you, ideally you will include:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- The date you are lodging your complaint or feedback
- specific details relating to your complaint or feedback,
- where known, the name of the service your complaint or feedback relates to
- the name of the person who received the service that your complaint or feedback is about
If you need an interpreter you can ask us to arrange one when you call. Alternatively, you can contact one of the services below and ask them to help contact us on (08)9381 0600:
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) – 131 450
- Aboriginal Interpreting WA – 08 9192 3981
National Relay Service
If you are hearing or speech impaired contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users: phone 133 677 - ask for the phone number you wish to connect
- Voice Relay number: 1300 555 727 - give the user's phone number
- SMS Relay Number: 0423 677 767 - with information on who you want to call and the message for the other person
- Internet relay users: connect to the National Relay Service
Access more information about Indigo's Customer Feedback Management Policy.