- 12 month, fulltime contract with view to extend
- Great working environment and supportive team with a leading Not for Profit
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work from home and the office
- Generous salary packaging options plus additional annual leave
Indigo (formally Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, driving and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
Ongoing growth of Indigo and expansion of the national GEAT (Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology) contract under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, we are now seeking professional and driven Customer Service Officers to be part of our high performing intake team.
There are varied roles available which include:
- Providing customer service through telephone or email contact
- Link customers to internal and external services
- On-boarding clients within an allocated region of Australia, referred through My Aged Care for Commonwealth Home Support Services
- Assisting in the hire, purchase or ordering of goods to meet customer goals
- Supporting customers through their journey.
If you are passionate about customer service and customer experience, love working as part of a supportive team and enjoy a steady workload, we would love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and sound understanding of customer relationship management
- Previous experience delivering customer services via phone
- You will have experience in general administration, invoicing, have good attention to detail
- Sound computing skills, being competent in MS Office, Outlook and Teams
- Collaborative team approach and excellent interpersonal skills
Desirable experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of the aged care or disability sector or previous experience using client management systems
- Knowledge of NDIS and CHSP
- Knowledge of assistive technology
- Previous call centre experience
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work from home, and the office
- Value based organisation - making a difference in people's lives
- We have 12 month full-time , fulltime opportunities on offer
- Generous salary packaging options, of up to an additional $18,549 tax free
- A good work life balance for our staff is important to us and we offer additional leave and options to purchase extra leave
- An interactive employee well-being program and an active and fun social club
- Annual flu vaccination and an Employee Assistance Program
- Office location accessed by excellent public transport.
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Apply via SEEK
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
We encourage you to contact Joanne Lister, Aged Care Manager, email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications close COB 20 June 2022.
Short listing will commence immediately, Indigo reserves the right to commence interviews prior to the closing date
COVID-19 vaccination (3x vax) is a pre-requisite for this position at Indigo Solutions.
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.
We thank all candidates for their interest, shortlisted candidates successful to interview stage will be contacted.