- Fixed term (to 30 June 2024), fulltime contract with view to extend
- Great working environment and supportive team with a leading Not for Profit
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work from home and the office
- Generous salary packaging options plus additional annual leave
Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
With ongoing growth of Indigo and expansion of the national GEAT (Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology) contract under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, we are now seeking professional and driven Customer Service Officers to be part of our high performing phones team.
These are varied roles with duties including:
- Providing customer service through telephone or email contact
- Link customers to internal and external services
- On-boarding clients within an allocated region of Australia, referred through My Aged Care for Commonwealth Home Support Services
- Assisting in the hire, purchase or ordering of goods to meet customer goals
- Supporting customers through their journey.
- Some opportunities for Saturday work.
If you are passionate about customer service and customer experience, love working as part of a supportive team and enjoy a steady workload, we would love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and sound understanding of customer relationship management with professional delivery
- Previous Call Centre experience - inbound and outbound calls
- Experience in general administration and have good attention to detail
- Sound computing skills, being competent in MS Office, Outlook and Teams
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities - being able to work across multiple platforms whilst being on a call with a customer
- Collaborative team approach and excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of the aged care or disability sector or previous experience using client management systems
- Knowledge of NDIS and CHSP
- Knowledge of assistive technology
- Previous Call Centre experience.
- Value based organisation - making a difference in people's lives
- Multiple Fixed term, full-time and part-time (Minimum 0.6 FTE) opportunities on offer with view to extend
- Generous salary packaging options, of up to an additional $18,549 tax free
- A good work life balance for our staff is important to us and we offer additional leave and options to purchase extra leave
- An interactive employee well-being program and an active and fun social club
- Annual flu vaccination and an Employee Assistance Program
- Office location accessed by excellent public transport.
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Apply via SEEK
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements.
View full Position Description - Customer Service Officer
Short listing will commence immediately, Indigo reserves the right to commence interviews prior to the closing date.
A NDIS Worker Screening Check is a pre-requisite for this position at Indigo.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, contact email@example.com
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.
We thank you for your interest in Indigo and will respond to all candidates.