- Location - Perth Metro
- Full-time/Part-time opportunities
- Flexible Working arrangements
Indigo (formally Independent Living Centre WA) provides tailored allied health, assistive technology and home modification solutions to assist people to live independently in their own home.
Recently awarded the national GEAT (Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology) contract under the Commonwealth Home Support Program we are now seeking professional and driven Customer Service Officers to be part of our high performing intake team.
In this role you will be responsible for a region within Australia, ensuring customers are onboarded, goods are ordered to meet their goals and are supported through the journey.
If you are passionate about customer service and customer experience, we would love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in customer service and sound understanding of customer relationship management. You will have experience in general administration, invoicing, have good attention to detail, sound computing skills, a collaborative team approach and excellent interpersonal skills. Knowledge of the aged care or disability sector or previous experience using client management systems (desirable, but not essential).
Why work at Indigo:
- A great place to work. Our team regularly say that Indigo is just that!
- Work life balance is important to us, and we offer additional leave, an employee well-being program, and an active and fun social club.
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work from home, and the office.
- We have part time and full-time opportunities on offer, with initial fixed-term contract
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development.
- Other great benefits include salary packaging, competitive salaries and 10% superannuation. Apply now!
Register your interest today by submitting your resume and a cover letter, addressing selection criteria (in no more than 2 pages) to HR@indigosolutions.org.au
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Applications close COB Friday 10 September 2021 (WST) or before, interviewing may commence before closing date.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, shortlisted candidates successful to interview stage will be contacted.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, contact email@example.com
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.