Linking to the Indigo website
In order to promote its work, and because the internet is about linking, Indigo encourages a user who maintains an external website to include hyperlinks to www.indigosolutions.org.au, or to any of its pages, on that external site without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- Infringe Indigo's rights, in particular relating to its logo and intellectual property rights; be used for the promotion of the organisation or company, or of any commercial products or services.
As a consequence,
- Links to Indigo's website must appear clearly as such, i.e. with the complete and obvious Indigo URL;
- If you link to Indigo's website, you must refrain from creating frames, or using other visual altering tools, around the Indigo pages;
- It is formally forbidden to link directly to PDF’s hosted on our site. Permission can only be granted to make a link to a page within the Indigo main website, on the condition the Indigo URL appears clearly, as specified above;
- Once a link to Indigo's website has been created, it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified via email@example.com.
- If you have further questions about linking to Indigo's website, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on this site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Indigo makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Indigo website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will aim to correct them.
Indigo may add, change, improve, or update the information of the website without notice. Indigo reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no guarantee is the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
Indigo reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to Indigo website(s) or any portion thereof without notice.
For site security purpose and to ensure that Indigo website(s) remain(s) available to all users, it (they) employ(s) software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
Indigo encourages partners, media and other institutions to use its logo when linking or referring to Indigo. To receive graphic files and user’s guide, please send your request to email@example.com.
All Indigo logo reproduction must respect the current rules for use and Indigo’s corporate identity. Only the most recent version of the Indigo logo should be used.
Indigo logo for authorship and endorsement
If you wish to use the Indigo logo in association with events or publications in a way that implies endorsement, partnership or authorship, you must obtain our written permission and agreement on how the logo will be used. If permission is granted, it is only granted for the specific event/product requested; usage with another event/product requires a new request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.