National Equipment Database Improvements
We are excited to share the news that Australia’s most comprehensive AT database, NED (National Equipment Database) has undergone a number of improvements aimed at making the database easier to use for browsers and suppliers. It now features advanced search and filtering options, additional information on selected products provided by our Occupational Therapists, and 'At Home with NED', a virtual tour of a home with links to assistive product suggestions.
If you are looking for assistive technology (devices and equipment) products, head to NED and check it out: NED, our National Equipment Database.
- Impartial and up to date information on more than 25,000 assistive technology and equipment products
- Supplier information, current pricing and item availability
- An accessible and easy to navigate database
- The ability to compare and explore technology and equipment options
- The option to set up your own profile and save your searches.
If you would like to make an informed choice about assistive technology and equipment options suitable for your individual circumstances and goals, visit NED.
And of course, at Indigo, we can work with you to select, trial and source assistive technology. Please contact us if you would like to discuss solutions to support your daily living activities.