For Assessors and Prescribers
The Australian geat2GO program is available in all Aged Care Planning Regions on an “as needs” basis and should be used when no other GEAT provider is available.
Access the geat2GO program
To access the geat2GO program, Occupational Therapists and assessors can request equipment for eligible clients by registering at the geat2GO portal.
- We will verify your details and activate your account.
- Log into geat2GO to create an online request for products with your client present (their signed consent is required).
- Refer the client to Australian geat2GO through My Aged Care , or add the My Aged Care referral code to your online request.
- Items are ordered and a care plan is sent to the client.
- Client is contacted to ensure they have met their goals.
Under GEAT there are lots of different types of helpful devices to make daily activities easier and safer such as personal alarms, dressing aids, kitchen items, bathroom chairs and non-slip mats.
Download the Australian geat2GO FAQ: