At Indigo we develop our services with a focus on placing the customer at the centre of everything we do.
We do this by regularly seeking valuable feedback from customers about their experience with us and asking them how we can improve.
We also involve customers in the development of our marketing and information materials, such as our brochures, videos and fact sheets, to ensure that we are explaining our services clearly, and information provided is in an accessible format.
Expression of Interest - Indigo Customer Reference Group
In line with Indigo’s vision:
- Advise Indigo on customer views so these can be reflected in service delivery, planning and policy development.
- Participate in Indigo’s planning process.
- Participate in the review of all customer documentation including brochures, website and work instructions relevant to customer facing work.
- Nominate members to other Indigo committees including Clinical Governance.
- Raise significant issues and recommendations of a systemic nature, from a customer perspective.
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of key performance indicators and standards related to customer safety, quality and feedback.
- Active participation in the group.
- Bring perspective to discussions that is beyond their personal concerns or individual issues.
- Good understanding of what the community is looking for from Indigo regarding services.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including teamwork and communication.
- Ability to complete tasks out of session.
The successful candidates will represent a cross section of the community, including people with a disability, carers and older people, who may or may not be current/past Indigo (formerly ILC) customers. Candidates will be active in the community, with strong community networks and a strong understanding of local or regional issues. Have the capacity to reflect on and present community issues, rather than focusing on personal concerns or individual issues.
Meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of the month from 5 to 7pm, at Indigo's head office: Suite A, The Niche Building, 11 Aberdare Road, Nedlands. This schedule will be reviewed after six months. Participation in out of session phone and email correspondence and document review may be required.
Your involvement means a lot. It helps improve the delivery of our services and moves us one step closer towards our goal of greater independence and inclusion for all through allied health and assistive technology solutions.