ILA Offering up to $6k in EFL Grants Until June 2021
ILA has Equipment for Living (EFL) grant funding from the Department of Communities (formerly Disability Services Commission) up until 30 June 2021.
What types of asssistive technology (devices and equipment) are available?
- Wheelchairs for community access or as an alternative to a primary mobility device
- Specialised car seats and occupant restraints
- Electrically adjustable beds or specialised beds. e.g. bariatric beds
- Alternative seating or seating to facilitate transfers
- Standing frames where CAEP funding is not available
- Environmental controls and other emerging technologies
- Assistive communication technology or mainstream technology with inbuilt accessibility features
- Equipment for alternative living arrangements e.g. shared custody
- Items to support client safety outside the home
- Small home modifications where CAEP funding is unavailable.
How do I apply?
Fill in the application form here: https://bit.ly/EFLGrants
*The EFL grant is available to people with a permanent disability and individuals or sponsor organisations can apply. Participants in the NDIS or HCP are not eligible.