New Employee Referral Program (ERP)
20 April 2022
ILG (Indigo and iLA) will be introducing a new Employee Referral Program (ERP) and looks forward to seeing the benefits of implementing this recruitment strategy.
An ERP encourages employees, through rewards, to refer qualified candidates for jobs that arise within their organisations. It enables employees to take on an active role in recruitment, fostering a stronger connection between employee and employer, and enhancing engagement and morale in the workforce.
The advantages of a referred candidate are many; referred new hires can reduce recruiting costs, are often a better (cultural) fit, more engaged, less likely to leave, and more productive.
ERP – Recognition and Reward (Indigo and iLA employees):
- Recognising all referrals from employees with a thank you email/gesture
- Reward/Benefit offered for referred candidates, that are appointed and successfully pass probation period.
- Rewards could include selecting from the below options:
- $50 Coles/Myer voucher
- $50 uber eats / menu log voucher
- $50 Movie voucher
- $50 donation to chosen charity
- Two hours flexi time accrual