Read the Latest on our Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
With Western Australia slowly inching back to a more normal way of operating, Indigo has adjusted our Pandemic Response Plan in line with Premier McGowan’s announcement of the start of Phase 4 of the WA Roadmap. The easing of restrictions is in part due to the diligent response of the broader community in maintaining physical distancing and good personal hygiene.
From the end of June, many coronavirus-imposed restrictions were eased for our state and business is almost running as per usual for us with a few additional precautions and requirements.
The following restrictions at Indigo and Independent Living Assessment have eased:
- Automatic entry doors at the Nedlands Experience Centre (display floor) are once again open
- Instead of telephoning to pre-screen customers for coronavirus symptoms, we are requesting people pre-advise us of any symptoms via SMS message prior to a face to face meeting or appointment.
- To ensure the 2sqm rule applies, a line has been placed on the floor at reception to ensure visitors remember the current requirement to social distance.
Phase 5 of the restrictions rollback will depend on the rate of infection rates locally, and interstate and is a tentative date at this stage.
Indigo in partnership with ILA, will continue to monitor the pandemic situation closely and follow advice and directives from the state and federal departments of health in regards to delivering high quality services in the safest way possible.
What to do if you are experiencing cold and flu symptoms:
Visit Healthdirect Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker, contact your GP, or call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 020 080 to assist in making an informed decision.
What you can do to keep our community safe
Please follow the advice from the Department of Health. This includes:
- Download the COVIDSafe app
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Practise social distancing
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your inner elbow
- If you have arrived from overseas or interstate, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days.
For the most up to date information, you can contact us on:
Phone (08) 9381 0600
Social Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Subscribe Join our Mailing List
Independent Living Assessment (ILA)
Phone (08) 6202 4700