We're ready to see you!
We've expanded our capacity to see new customers, with many appointments across our NDIS Allied Health and Therapy services available within two weeks of receipt of documentation. Call or email our customer services team today on 9381 0600 and email@example.com to find out how we can help.
Our services are available to people of all ages and abilities. Some people may be eligible to access funding support for our services such as NDIS or aged care services. Indigo is a registered NDIS funding provider.
Indigo's experienced occupational therapists, physiotherapists and speech pathologists are passionate about working with you to achieve your goals.
NED, our National Equipment Database
Search over 20,000 assistive technology (devices and equipment) items and supplier details Australia wide
What's new at Indigo
Notice to Customers: COVID-19 Screening Questions
Indigo is helping to mitigate the risk of Corona virus (COVID-19) infection through advance screening questions for our customers. We aim to protect our customers and staff from infection, and we are seeking the assistance of all customers to contain and mitigate the risks of community spread infection.
We are asking all our customers two questions prior to scheduling a face to face consultation, home visit, school attendance, on-site visit (including the Nedlands experience centre), meetings or driving assessments.
Customers will be asked the following before making an appointment with us:
- Have you (or anyone in your household including visitors) been overseas or interstate in the past 14 days? If so, as of 16 March 2020, all people returning from overseas travel regardless of where, are now required to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of return.
- Are you currently feeling unwell and experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Other early symptoms (including chills, body aches, sore throat, headache and runny nose, muscle pain or diarrhoea).
- Low risk people have not travelled recently, have no symptoms and have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. These customers can still schedule appointments in person; we can also offer to defer their visit; or they can select to have their appointment via a phone, email, BEAM or Skype if they prefer.
- High risk people have recently travelled to a country experiencing a significant outbreak or have been in close contact with a diagnosed individual, or have symptoms consistent with active COVID-19 infection. These customers will need to reschedule their visit after 14 days’ time, when they are symptom free.
If you are feeling stressed by the current situation, please see the WHO’s Mental Health Considerations during COVID-19 outbreak.
Keep up to date via the Department of Health alerts and other reputable sources such as the World Health Organisation.
Thank you to our customers for helping us to reduce the spread of infection and mitigate risk to our staff and vulnerable customers. If you have questions please get in touch via (08) 9381 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch with Indigo!
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all of Indigo’s latest news.