We're ready to see you!
We've expanded our capacity to see new customers, with many appointments across our NDIS Allied Health and Therapy services available within two weeks of receipt of documentation. Call or email our customer services team today on 9381 0600 and firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.
Our services are available to people of all ages and abilities. Some people may be eligible to access funding support for our services such as NDIS or aged care services. Indigo is a registered NDIS funding provider.
Indigo's experienced occupational therapists, physiotherapists and speech pathologists are passionate about working with you to achieve your goals.
NED, our National Equipment Database
Search over 20,000 assistive technology (devices and equipment) items and supplier details Australia wide
What's new at Indigo
ILA Offering up to $6k in EFL Grants Until June 2021
ILA has Equipment for Living (EFL) grant funding from the Department of Communities (formerly Disability Services Commission) up until 30 June 2021.
What types of asssistive technology (devices and equipment) are available?
- Wheelchairs for community access or as an alternative to a primary mobility device
- Specialised car seats and occupant restraints
- Electrically adjustable beds or specialised beds. e.g. bariatric beds
- Alternative seating or seating to facilitate transfers
- Standing frames where CAEP funding is not available
- Environmental controls and other emerging technologies
- Assistive communication technology or mainstream technology with inbuilt accessibility features
- Equipment for alternative living arrangements e.g. shared custody
- Items to support client safety outside the home
- Small home modifications where CAEP funding is unavailable.
How do I apply?
Fill in the application form here: https://bit.ly/EFLGrants
*The EFL grant is available to people with a permanent disability and individuals or sponsor organisations can apply. Participants in the NDIS or HCP are not eligible.
Keep in touch with Indigo!
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all of Indigo’s latest news.