We're ready to see you!
We've expanded our capacity to see new customers, with many appointments across our NDIS Allied Health and Therapy services available within two weeks of receipt of documentation. Call or email our customer services team today on 9381 0600 and email@example.com to find out how we can help.
Our services are available to people of all ages and abilities. Some people may be eligible to access funding support for our services such as NDIS or aged care services. Indigo is a registered NDIS funding provider.
Indigo's experienced occupational therapists, physiotherapists and speech pathologists are passionate about working with you to achieve your goals.
NED, our National Equipment Database
Search over 20,000 assistive technology (devices and equipment) items and supplier details Australia wide
What's new at Indigo
A day of vehicle access at ILC
- child seat restraints with the ILC’s Evana Jacobson;
- crash testing wheelchairs with Amy Bjornsen from Sunrise Medical;
- wheelchair management options with Amin Akbarian from Mobility Engineering;
- NDIS considerations for vehicle modification funding with Alison Lim from Department of Communities and Tiffany Colbran from Therapy Focus;
- the vehicle inspections process with Phil Baddock from the Department of Transport; and
risk assessment with Deborah Waghorn from Therapy Focus.
The event also included presentations by suppliers including TL Engineering, Vanquip and Accessible Transit.
Attendees were able to have a go with the technology and talk directly to the suppliers, getting a real hands-on experience that they can carry on into their work and lives.
Keep in touch with Indigo!
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all of Indigo’s latest news.