Notice to Customers: COVID-19 Screening Questions
12 March 2020
Indigo is helping to mitigate the risk of Corona virus (COVID-19) infection through advance screening questions for our customers. We aim to protect our customers and staff from infection, and we are seeking the assistance of all customers to contain and mitigate the risks of community spread infection.
We are asking all our customers two questions prior to scheduling a face to face consultation, home visit, school attendance, on-site visit (including the Nedlands experience centre), meetings or driving assessments.
Customers will be asked the following before making an appointment with us:
- Have you (or anyone in your household including visitors) been overseas or interstate in the past 14 days? If so, as of 16 March 2020, all people returning from overseas travel regardless of where, are now required to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of return.
- Are you currently feeling unwell and experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Other early symptoms (including chills, body aches, sore throat, headache and runny nose, muscle pain or diarrhoea).
- Low risk people have not travelled recently, have no symptoms and have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. These customers can still schedule appointments in person; we can also offer to defer their visit; or they can select to have their appointment via a phone, email, BEAM or Skype if they prefer.
- High risk people have recently travelled to a country experiencing a significant outbreak or have been in close contact with a diagnosed individual, or have symptoms consistent with active COVID-19 infection. These customers will need to reschedule their visit after 14 days’ time, when they are symptom free.
If you are feeling stressed by the current situation, please see the WHO’s Mental Health Considerations during COVID-19 outbreak.
Thank you to our customers for helping us to reduce the spread of infection and mitigate risk to our staff and vulnerable customers. If you have questions please get in touch via (08) 9381 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org