Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of assistive technology (AT), home modifications, therapy, and training.
We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals, and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
Indigo has an exciting opportunity for a Speech Pathologist with generalist experience to join our Disability Services team, in a Lead role.
This is a newly created position that will be responsible for the operational management of a multidisciplinary team who provide services for NDIS participants, delivery of training, including work with Schools.
The role will ensure that the team provides the highest quality person centred care whilst achieving its targets. In addition, the role will seek to expand and improve service efficiency, operational effectiveness, and the client experience through continuous improvement.
If you are a passionate, and innovative Speech Pathologist, wanting to improve the lives of people with a disability and can tick off the below things:
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Minimum of 7 years of general and specialist clinical experience
- Experience providing clinical leadership, supervision and mentoring of graduates and peer speech pathologists
- High standard of communication, problem solving, and initiative
- Demonstrated proficiency in ICT – databases, data analysis, and Office Suite
- Consultative and collaborative working style with ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Business acumen to assist in the development and expansion of disability services
We really want to hear from you!
- Values based organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- New role to make your own
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Fulltime permanent position
Register your interest today by clicking apply via Seek and providing your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- Apply via SEEK
- View full position description - Speech Pathologist - Lead
Contact Amanda Saleem, email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position
Applications close COB Sunday, 15 October, short listing will commence immediately and we reserve the right to commence interviews before the closing date.
Pre-requisite for this position:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Coordinated Criminal History Check
- Current first aid and CPR
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience. We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org