- Permanent (0.6 - 1.0 FTE) position available to join our Allied health team
- Continual opportunities for professional growth
- Generous salary packaging options plus additional annual leave
Seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist passionate about communication access for adults and children.
Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of assistive technology (AT), home modifications, therapy, driving, and training. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals, and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
Indigo has an exciting opportunity for a Speech Pathologist to join our Allied Health team to provide services for NDIS participants, delivery of training and work in Schools. The Speech Pathologist works with individuals, carers, organisations, and key partners to ensure optimal outcomes for people accessing Indigo’s services. This will be achieved through providing expert advice, training, assessment, prescription, and implementation of assistive technology, with a particular focus on augmentative and alternative communication (AAC).
The right candidate will be a passionate, dynamic, and innovative Speech Pathologist. They will have:
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia and minimum of 4 years experience
- Clinical experience in the application of best practice in AAC and discipline specific AT
- High standard of communication, problem solving, and initiative
- Demonstrated proficiency in ICT – databases, data analysis, and Office Suite
- Consultative and collaborative working style with ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Valued based organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development – we have a mentorship program in place
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Initial Fixed Term contract with view to further extension
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Apply via: SEEK
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
We encourage you to contact Ashley Harling on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the specifics of the position
Applications close COB 26 May 2022
Short listing will commence immediately, with the intent to commence interviewing for shortlisted candidates.
Valid police check and COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite for this position at Indigo. Exemptions to vaccine considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We thank you for your interest in Indigo and will respond to all candidates