- Fixed term, Full time contract with view to extend
- Great working environment and supportive team with a leading Not for Profit
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work from home, and the office
- Generous salary packaging options, of up to an additional $18,549 tax free
- Additional leave, employee well-being program and an inclusive culture
Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is an innovative industry leader and provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, driving and professional education. Independent Living Assessment (iLA) was established by Indigo in 2020 with the purpose to enhance health and well-being by connecting the community with trusted knowledge and expertise. This role will be part of broader Corporate Services team and has been newly created as the key position within our new Procurement Team to effectively establish and manage a strategic procurement function, and to ensure that we are investing in critical areas that will support our strategic direction. The role will closely partner with both entities - Indigo and ILA - to value add to our operational areas.
Due to the Organisation’s recent growth, we are seeking an experienced Procurement Lead to head up a newly created Procurement Team. The role will work closely with our Business Development and Sales Team as well as partnering with our operational areas to deliver best practice procurement, supplier relationship management and contract management at all stages of the contract life cycle with suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that enjoys forming genuine partnerships with operational teams, suppliers and external stakeholders to deliver high quality procurement outcomes and being a critical enabler to achieving strategic goals, financial targets, probity requirements and compliance obligations.
Specific outcomes expected from the role include:
- Manage the strategic direction, coordination and evaluation of procurement, supplier relationship management and contract management of suppliers for the Organisation(s).
- Manage and monitor supplier performance and compliance with agreed objectives, contractual agreements and service level commitments.
- Work with the Business Development team to identify new markets and support the procurement, contracting and management of vendors within those markets.
- Support to suppliers relating to Assistive Technology (AT) availability and impartiality across Australia with a holistic mindset to support equitable AT for all.
- Lead and support internal stakeholders to ensure sound understanding of obligations in relation to engaging and managing external stakeholders.
- Accurately report, interpret and analyse expenditure data and identify opportunities for improvement with a broader marketplace focus.
- Enable and support the business to provide exceptional client outcomes and client experience.
If you are passionate about the for-purpose sector, and want to work with a values-driven charitable organisation that is making a social impact, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant procurement, supply chain, supplier relationship management and contract management experience.
- Experience in establishing contemporary and effective procurement functions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven ability to solve problems through effective analysis and strategizing.
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Networking and relationship building skills.
- Highly organised with ability to schedule priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and with a diverse range of people.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and supportive of the mission and vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed IT skills - Microsoft suite of products, leading procurement software solutions.
- Valued based, for-purpose organisation – making a difference in people’s lives.
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work from home and the office.
- 3 year fixed term, full-time opportunity with view to extend.
- Generous salary packaging options, of up to an additional $18,549 tax free.
- Work life balance with additional leave and options to purchase extra leave.
- An interactive employee well-being program and an inclusive culture.
- Annual flu vaccination and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Office location accessed by excellent public transport.
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Apply via SEEK
View full Position Description - Procurement Lead
We encourage you to contact Nick Wood, General Manager, email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications close COB September 2022
Short listing will commence immediately, Indigo reserves the right to commence interviews prior to the closing date.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together.
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.
We thank all candidates for their interest and taking the time to apply for this position at Indigo.