Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of assistive technology (AT), home modifications, therapy, and training. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals, and educators. Through our customer-centric services, we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
- Monitoring, compiling and analysing data and procurement performance
- Identify organisational procurement needs and data requirements, using business intelligence
- Implement and maintain contemporary and cost-effective procurement and contract management technology platforms, systems, processes, reports, analytics, and documentation
- Ability to support with the procurement of an exciting array of services and products
- Provide support with contract negotiations, execution, and compliance analysis
- Strong relationship-building skills and market engagement
- Relevant procurement, supply chain, supplier relationship management and contract management experience (desirable) or transferable experience
- Experience with contemporary procurement functions and continuous improvement initiatives (or be a quick learner who is proactive and can follow directions)
- Proven ability to solve problems through effective analysis and strategizing
- Highly organised with the ability to schedule priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and with a diverse range of people
- Self-motivated, proactive and supportive of the mission and vision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed IT skills - Microsoft suite of products, leading procurement software solutions.
- Rewarding work and being part of a “Values based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Ability to work from home for up to half your working week
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, and fun active social committee
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS?
- Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- View Procurement Lead Position Description.
- Contact Bernadette Mitchell-Armstrong (Business Solutions Manager) at email@example.com or 0415 301 546 to discuss the specifics of the position
Applications close COB Monday 20 February. Shortlisting will commence immediately, along with interviewing. We thank you for your interest in Indigo and reserve the right to fill the position before the close date.
A NDIS Worker Screener Check is a pre-requisite for all positions at Indigo.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience. We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great minds think alike, brilliant minds think differently.