- Fulltime position with workplace flexibility, including some ability to work from home, flexible hours, and consideration for 0.8 FTE
- Generous salary packaging options, established team with ongoing support and professional development, and health & wellbeing program
- Rewarding work providing HR support for a valued based organisation
Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive Technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services, we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
We have a wonderful fulltime opportunity for a HR generalist, with interests in workplace health, safety and wellbeing, to join our established People & Culture Team. Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, this talented HR Professional will assist in ensuring our organisation embodies best practise HR with a focus on heath and wellbeing.
This role is part of Corporate Services and will business partner with leaders in our sister organisation (iLA). It will provide HR support and advice, and contribute to the development and continuous improvement of HR practises, supporting strategies for organisational readiness, culture, and well-being.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate P&C Professional to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with managers and employees. Our next new team member will ideally have:
- HR Generalist experience 3 years minimum (NFP experience desirable)
- Excellent communication and relationship building capabilities
- Experience in grievances, performance management, procedures and recruitment
- Sound computing skills, with experience using HRIS, and Microsoft Suite
- The ability to use initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Interest or experience in Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Business partnering experience desirable
But most importantly, passion for all things people and a drive to deliver support to all areas of the organisation.
- Rewarding work and being part of a “Valued based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Established Team with ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Workplace Flexibility: some ability to work from home, between East Perth/Nedlands office, flexible hours, consider 0.8FTE
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, EAP support and fun active social committee
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- Apply on Seek
- View full Position Description - Indigo People & Culture Business Partner Position Description
- Contact People & Culture Manager Lisa Karabin at email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position
Applications close Monday 29th May.
Short listing will commence immediately, along with interviewing. We thank you for your interest in Indigo and reserve the right to fill the position before the close date.
A NDIS Worker Screener Check is a pre-requisite for all positions at Indigo.
Only those with the right to live and work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together