- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home
- Salary packaging of up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT
- Additional annual leave and purchase leave options
The Independent Living Centre WA is now called Indigo. Indigo is building on the strong foundation of ILCWA as a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, driving, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all. Due to business growth and some exciting new projects, we are in a position to expand our allied health team.
We are currently recruiting for multiple OTs (entry level and more experienced) who have a passion for assistive technology (AT), home modifications assessment and prescription.
- Provision of advice, assessment and prescription of AT, home modifications, wellness and reablement
- Delivery of person-centred assessments and customer centric care
- Building capacity of individuals, carers, support organisations schools, and other health professionals to support choice in the understanding and use of AT
- Support Commonwealth Home Support customers achieve optimal independence and stay in their own homes for longer
- Assist with coordination of referrals, planning, delivery, and evaluation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Occupational therapist with minimum 1 year experience
- Current professional registration with AHPRA
- Someone who shares our values of Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Together- as getting the right people is important to us.
- Knowledge and more importantly the desire and interest to learn about AT, home modifications and the various services and funding available to support AT choice.
- Sound clinical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to problem solve and strive for great customer outcomes.
- Valued based organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development – we have a mentorship program in place
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract with view to further extension
- We have part-time and full-time opportunities on offer
- A great place to work!
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
A valid police check, NDIS Worker Screening Check, First Aid Certification and COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite for this position at Indigo.
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered