- Full-time, fixed term contract to end June 2024 (will possibility of extension)
- Generous salary packaging options
Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
A wonderful opportunity has become available, with our existing Executive Assistant moving into another part of the business. This is a full-time role, working from both our Nedlands and East Perth offices, with some opportunities to work from home. The role plays an integral part in supporting the CEO, COO and the executive management team.
- provide administrative and executive support
- Board management
- Minutes and agendas
- Calendar and Diary management of CEO and COO
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- some hours worked outside core business hours to accommodate Board Meetings
The candidate we are looking for is someone that excels as part of team, with exceptional communication and organisational skills. They will have a high level of both spoken and written English, with an ability to problem solve and take initiative.
Experience of the below nature will be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 years) in supporting CEO or similar in high growth environment
- Board meeting management including minutes and agenda management and documentation
- Ability to draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO and COO
- Proactive problem-solving ability coupled with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience in supporting Board of Directors, liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, sound judgment, and diplomacy in the provision of executive support
- Full time, fixed term contract till end of June 2024 (with possibility of extension)
- Rewarding work and being part of a “Valued based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development – we have a mentorship program in place
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Some ability to work from home.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, EAP support and fun active social committee
Apply via SEEK
Register your interest today via Seek, submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
View full Position Description - Executive Assistant
Applications close COB Monday 27th March.
Short listing will commence immediately, along with interviewing. We thank you for your interest in Indigo and reserve the right to fill the position before the close date.
A NDIS Worker Screening Check is a pre-requisite for all positions at Indigo.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com