Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
Ongoing growth of Indigo and the success and expansion of the national GEAT (Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology) contract under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, we are now seeking professional and driven Data Analyst to join our high performing team. This role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Analysing data from various systems and generate extracts and reports
- Provide analytical support to assist decision-making needs of stakeholders
- Resolving discrepancies in information
- Responding to information requests
- Identify improvement opportunities
We are seeking a lover of data that will bring our numbers to life in a meaningful way! Can you relate to the below criteria?
- Education in databases, reporting or analytics OR Industry practical and demonstrated experience and knowledge in the required discipline
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Understanding databases, SQL, Excel and reporting/data visualization tools
Experience with BI tool will be highly regarded, as will a Bachelor's degree in IT, Commerce, Business or relevant discipline.
- Rewarding work and being part of a “Values based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development – we have a mentorship program in place
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Some ability to work from home.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, EAP support and fun active social committee
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS?
Apply via SEEK
Register your interest today via Seek, submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
View full Position Description - Data Analyst
Contact Karen Dorlandt at email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications close COB Monday 27th March. Short listing will commence immediately along with interviewing. We thank you for your interest in Indigo and reserve the right to fill the position before the close date.
A NDIS Worker Screening Check is a pre-requisite for all positions at Indigo.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org