Indigo (formerly Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of Assistive technology (devices and equipment), home modifications, therapy, and professional education. We provide tailored allied health and AT solutions to people with disability, seniors, carers, health professionals and educators. Through our customer-centric services, we aim to achieve greater independence and inclusion for all.
With the ongoing growth of Indigo and expansion of the national GEAT (Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology) contract under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, we are now taking our service team nationwide!
We are seeking professional, self-motivated Customer Service Officers to be part of our high-performing phones team. You will be performing this role from the comfort of your own home while being supported remotely by our amazing Team Leads and Staff Development Lead.
These are varied roles with duties including:
- Providing customer service through telephone or email contact
- Linking customers to internal and external services
- On-boarding clients within an allocated region of Australia, referred through My Aged Care for Commonwealth Home Support Services
- Supporting customers through their journey.
- Some opportunities for weekend work.
If you are passionate about customer service and customer experience, love working as part of a supportive team yet not having to commute to an office, and enjoy a steady workload, we would love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and sound understanding of customer relationship management with professional delivery
- Previous Call Centre experience - inbound and outbound calls
- A track record of thriving in independent work environments
- Experience in general administration and good attention to detail
- Excellent computing skills, being competent in MS Office, Outlook and Teams
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities - being able to work across multiple platforms whilst being on a call with a customer
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Collaborative team approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communicator.
Desirable experience and knowledge:
- Prior experience as a remote worker
- Knowledge of the aged care or disability sector or previous experience using client management systems
- Knowledge of NDIS and CHSP
- Knowledge of Assistive Technology
- Previous Call Centre experience.
- Values-based organisation - making a difference in people's lives
- Full-time permanent opportunities
- ICT equipment provided (laptop and monitor)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training program
- Ongoing support, training and mentorship
- Generous salary packaging options, of up to an additional $18,549 tax-free
- A good work-life balance for our staff is important to us and we offer additional leave and options to purchase extra leave
- Annual flu vaccination and an Employee Assistance Program.
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- Apply on SEEK
- View the Customer Service Officer Position Description
- Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or require additional support.
- 9 January - interviews will commence via Teams at a mutually agreeable time during this and the following week.
- 26 February - commencement date of the role.
- 4 - 7 March - face to face training, to be conducted in Brisbane CBD in person.
Candidates must be available to start at the specified date and able to attend training in person.
Mission: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience. We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.