Administration and Corporate Services
There are many cogs needed to make an organisation run well. Some are bigger, some are more visible, some are smaller, and some are less visible, but every cog is essential.
In this Meet the Team we embrace one of our values “Together” and take a wider focus to provide an overview of all our people who provide administration and corporate services support to the organisation.
These members of our team are all diverse professionals who work in the background for the most part, and each one of our people completes essential actions to keep Indigo running smoothly.
While you may not meet these people on your next visit to our Experience Centre in Nedlands, they wanted to share some of their thoughts and let you know they are here, working behind the scenes and helping to make your time with us go smoothly and easily.
Name, Title/Job Role: Accounts and Finance, Clinical Governance and Compliance, Executive Assistant, People and Culture, Information Communications Technology (ICT), Marketing and Communications, Program Support, Administration Support, Property and Procurement.
What does your role involve? All of these professionals offer their expertise, knowledge, and advice to ensure the best outcomes for Indigo and its operations. These roles look after our computer and accounts systems, supplies and human resourcing needs, promotions, pay roll, accounts, and policies.
What do you like most about your role or working at Indigo ?
- “The people are lovely; the work is diverse and it’s a "giving industry” Fleur, Property and Admin Lead
- "Flexibility in working hours, and I have job satisfaction because I enjoy doing accounts” Georgina, Accounts Officer
- “I love working within the Intake team; working with my team and working with customers to get the best outcome for them” Calley, Senior Data and Systems Officer
What has been the most interesting project you have contributed to in your time at Indigo?
- “Looking at the new HR system was pretty interesting and also implementing the new Accounting standards” Michelle, Management Accountant
- “The Reward and Recognition project was very satisfying. I enjoyed collaborating within ICT and creating a place where our people could “Shout Out” value-based behaviours, and it’s been really well embraced” Lisa, People and Culture Manager (Acting)
Describe a memorable moment of your time at Indigo:
- “Every day is a memorable day” Karen, Financial Accountant
- “I’ve had the opportunity to work across most Teams within the organisation, develop my skills and grow professionally and personally” Marie, Executive Assistant
Of the four Indigo values, which one do you express the most strongly during your workday and why? (Integrity, Passion, Creativity Together).
- “Passion – Because I’m so actively learning about Human Resources (HR) at university, and then being actively engaged in these concepts at work; I’m expanding my knowledge base, and this is exciting. HR and Indigo is where I want to be and what I want to do” Sarah, People and Culture Administrator
- “I’m all of them, Integrity, Passion, Creativity and Together. Creativity because I like to think outside of the box; Passion, because why else would I get out of bed if I don’t love what I do; Integrity, because I always do what I say I will, and Together, because bringing people together and being inclusive is one of my personal core values” Haley, Senior Promotions and Events Officer
- “Integrity – Because I always tell the truth, I like to show the reason behind things and I try not to be misleading in what I say or do” Lachlan, Technical Support Officer